With the Trixbrix Triple Switch R40 you can merge or diverge 3 tracks into one. Easily create cool looking sidings, railyards or stations. The R40 geometry allows for 8 studs in between the tracks so there's plenty of space for platforms, signals, railroad personell etc.
- More possibilities than the original LEGO® switches.
- Build rail yards with ease.
- Build 2 diverging tracks that go perfectly perpendicular with R40 curve geometry as shown in the pictures.
- Build 2 parallel track with a distance of 8 LEGO® studs from the base track which guarantees a safe passing without collissions (the same geometry as the original LEGO® switch).
- Combine the above and build one parallel and one perpendicular turnouts.
Contains 6 elements:
- a switch section with 2 spring mechanisms
- a detach section with smooth rail guides
- 2 R40 curved half tracks
- 2 connectors used for parallel setup and a single crossover
- Combine 2 triple switches to build a single crossover as shown in the pictures (sold separately).
- Completely redesigned geometry with sleepers, studs and anti-studs for a more realistic look.
- Dark Bluish Gray color (same as orginal).