The Trixbrix Single Slip Switch R40 is very useful when building complex switchfields and crossovers. The R40 radius is perfect for smaller spaces and compact layouts.
This Single Slip switch can be positioned within an exisiting R40 curve:
Or build the amazing Flower layout using 8 Single Slip Switches:
- Single slip switch with two switch points
- Connects straight tracks at a 45 degree angle with a standard R40 curve
- The length of the switch along the straight track is equal to 2 straight tracks
- The curved part has the same dimensions as two standard LEGO® R40 curves.
- Spring-loaded switch mechanism that allow trains to enter from the opposite side regardless of the switch setting (trailing point movement).
- Studs on top and holes in the bottom
- Dark Bluish Gray color (same as orginal).
Double Slip Switch R40