Despite the COVID-19 pandemic, we stay open and process all orders. When any problems occur with the transporters, we will report this in time and cancel/refund your order if necessary. Stay home, stay safe!
Free premium FedEx shipping for orders over 140 EUR to USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Norway and Switzerland! Just 3-5 days to deliver!
- newly designed R104 geometry which allows for higher speeds and has more pleasing aesthetics
- have more possibilities than the original Lego switch
- build a diverging track that goes perfectly perpendicular with R104 curve geometry as shown in the pictures
- build a parallel track with a distance of 8 Lego dots from the base track which guarantees a safe passing without collission (you need 2 additional R104 curved tracks)
- if you want to ballast the switch, you need to purchase the custom Ballast Curve R104 for parallel setup
- contains 4 elements
- a switch section with a spring mechanism
- two detach sections with smooth rail guides
- half straight track
- combine 2 right switches to build a single crossover without any additional connecting parts
- combine with R104 curved tracks to build amazing layouts
- completely redesigned geometry with sleepers, studs and holes for a more realistic look
- color: dark bluish gray
- right version