R120 Curved Track Set, 32 Sections, Full Circle
A set containing 32 R104 curves to form a full circle.
R120 is currently the widest radius of curves available. These curves are one size bigger than R104. These curves allows for very high speeds without derailments.
- Part is designed taking into account all of the LEGO® geometric requirements which makes this part fully compatible with original LEGO® tracks and bricks.
- Smoother than standard curves, for faster speeds.
- To build a full circle you need 32 pieces.
- A circle has a diameter of 198,4 cm / 6.51 ft.
- Connects perfectly to Trixbrix and original tracks.
- Dark Bluish Gray color (same as orginal).
Detailed explanation of R120 radius
The R120 is the radius measured from the center of the circle to the centerline
between the rails using the LEGO® stud as the unit. LEGO® stud is 8mm. The space needed to have the full R120 circle can be calculated as follows: (120 + 4) * 2 * 8mm = 1984mm = 1.98m. This measures the diameter (2 * radius) of the outer shape of the track - that's why we added 4 studs in the formula.
In general, the formula for calculating the outer diameter of the track circle is:
(R + 4) * 2 * 8mm