Free premium FedEx shipping for orders over 140 EUR to USA, Canada, Japan, Norway, Switzerland and over 200 EUR to Australia, New Zealand! Just 3-5 days to deliver!
Left Switch R40
product unavailableadd to wish list
The original switch has a weird 'curly curve' on the diverging track. This is to maintain absolute geometry so railroads are easy to connect. But it doesn't look good and often you want to start the curve right at the switch. So now there's the solution!
The Trixbrix R40 crossover is modular so you can choose yourself what kind of diverging track you want! Build the original with 'curly curve' or build a smooth looking curve! You're in control!
- More possibilities than the original LEGO® switch.
- Build a diverging track that goes perfectly perpendicular as shown in the pictures.
- Build a parallel track with a distance of 8 LEGO® studs between the tracks. This guarantees a safe passing without collissions
- Using the supplied R40 connector and half R40 curve it's possible to build a switch with the same geometry as the original LEGO® switch.
- Build a fluent curve right after the switch! No more weird curly tracks like with the original Switch.
contains 4 elements
- 1 x Switch section with a spring mechanism
- 1 x Detach section with smooth rail guides
- 1 x R40 curved half track
- 1 x R40 Connector used for parallel setup and a single crossover
- combine 2 left switches to build a single crossover as shown in the pictures (sold separately)
- completely redesigned geometry with sleepers, studs and anti-studs for a more realistic look
- Dark Bluish Gray color (same as orginal).
- left version