BLACK FRIDAY PROMO: 10% DISCOUNT WITH "bf2023" CODE AT CHECKOUT!
Free premium FedEx shipping for orders over 140 EUR to USA, Canada, Japan, Norway, Switzerland and over 200 EUR to Australia, New Zealand! Just 3-5 days to deliver!
- newly designed R104 geometry which allows for higher speeds and has more pleasing aesthetics
have more possibilities than the original LEGO® switch
- build a diverging track that goes perfectly perpendicular with R104 curve geometry as shown in the pictures
- build a parallel track with a distance of 8 LEGO® studs from the base track which guarantees a safe passing without collission (you need 2 additional R104 curved tracks)
- if you want to ballast the switch, you need to purchase the custom Ballast Curve R104 for parallel setup
contains 4 elements
- a switch section with a spring mechanism
- two detach sections with smooth rail guides
- half straight track
- combine 2 left switches to build a single crossover without any additional connecting parts
- combine with R104 curved tracks to build amazing layouts
- completely redesigned geometry with sleepers, studs and anti-studs for a more realistic look
- Dark Bluish Gray color (same as orginal).
- left version
If you want to use ballast, then use one normal R104 curve and one R104 Ballast Curve.
Right Switch R104
Curved Track R104
Ballast Curve R104