There is a left and a right version. This is a left version. A left version connects to a switch Left. Using the proper version ensures a layout that is easy to connect and fun to build!
- double slip switch with four independent switch points
- allows for switching between tracks at a distance of 8 studs
- connects to our other R104 switches perfectly
- cross a few parallel tracks in a row by connecting 2 or more double slip switches in a series
- the straight part is 2.5x straight track long (and a 1/2 straight track is included)
- Spring-loaded switch mechanism that allow trains to enter from the opposite side regardless of the switch setting (trailing point movement).
- studs on top and holes in the bottom
- Dark Bluish Gray color (same as orginal).