Free premium FedEx shipping for orders over 140 EUR to USA, Canada, Japan, Norway, Switzerland and over 200 EUR to Australia, New Zealand! Just 3-5 days to deliver!
Curved Track R72
product unavailableadd to wish list
Trixbrix R72 curves are one size bigger than R56. They can be laid in parallel to R56 maintaining a safe distance of 8 studs between the tracks. This way trains can safely pass and keeps your layout within absolute geometry making it easy and fun to build layouts.
- It was designed taking into account all of the LEGO® geometric requirements which makes this part fully compatible with original LEGO® tracks and bricks.
- Injection molded part - glossy finish, super high quality and durability.
- Smoother than standard curves, for faster speeds.
- To build a full circle you need 32 pieces.
- A circle has a diameter of 121,6 cm / 3.99 ft.
- Connects perfectly to Trixbrix and original tracks.
- Dark Bluish Gray color (same as orginal).
Detailed explanation of R72 radius
The R72 is the radius measured from the center of the circle to the centerline between the rails using the LEGO® stud as the unit. LEGO® stud is 8mm. The space needed to have the full R72 circle can be calculated as follows: (72 + 4) * 2 * 8mm = 1216mm = 1.21m. This measures the diameter (2 * radius) of the outer shape of the track - that's why we added 4 studs in the formula.
In general, the formula for calculating the outer diameter of the track circle is:
(R + 4) * 2 * 8mm
Ballast Plate R72 Left
Curved Track R56
Curved Track R88