Free premium FedEx shipping for orders over 140 EUR to USA, Canada, Japan, Norway, Switzerland and over 200 EUR to Australia, New Zealand! Just 3-5 days to deliver!
R56 curves are one size bigger than the standard R40.
Using this radius allows for a safe distance of 8 studs between the tracks. Layouts will look neat and properly organized.
Economically priced set with 8 R56 curves(half circle) in a sleek box.
- injection molded part - glossy finish, super high quality and durability.
- 100% compatible with original tracks, matching color, quality and surface. finish
- custom designed curved track with a radius of R56 (56 LEGO® studs).
- runs parallel to the original R40 LEGO® curved track.
- Economically priced set of 8 tracks!
- enables creating even more interesting layouts with parallel curved tracks running at a distance of 8 LEGO® studs.
- distance of 8 LEGO® studs guarantees that trains pass each other safely without a collision.
- designed taking into account all the LEGO® geometric requirements which makes the part fully compatible with original LEGO®.
- enlarged radius of the track enables much higher speeds without derailing the train.
- check out our other curved tracks with various radii to combine them and make your layouts even more interesting.
- Connects perfectly to Trixbrix and original tracks.
- Dark Bluish Gray color (same as orginal).
Detailed explanation of R56 radius
The R56 is the radius measured from the center of the circle to the centerline between the rails using the LEGO® stud as the unit. LEGO® stud is 8mm. The space needed to have the full R56 circle can be calculated as follows: (56 + 4) * 2 * 8mm = 960mm = 0.96m. This measures the diameter (2 * radius) of the outer shape of the track - that's why we added 4 studs in the formula.
In general, the formula for calculating the outer diameter of the track circle is:
(R + 4) * 2 * 8mm
Curved Track R56