Free premium FedEx shipping for orders over 140 EUR to USA, Canada, Japan, Norway, Switzerland and over 200 EUR to Australia, New Zealand! Just 3-5 days to deliver!
Curved Track R104, 8x, Quarter Circle
product unavailableadd to wish list
A set of 8 R104 curves to form a quarter of a circle.
The R104 radius curve comes next to the R88 curve. It maintains 8 studs between the tracks and enables you to easily connect a wide variety of Trixbrix R104 switches, crossovers and crossings.
- Much better price than when buying separately.
- Injection molded part - glossy finish, super high quality and durability.
- It was designed taking into account all of the LEGO® geometric requirements which makes this part fully compatible with original LEGO® tracks and bricks.
- Smoother than standard curves, for faster speeds.
- To build a full circle you need 32 pieces.
- A circle has a diameter of 172,8 cm / 5.67 ft.
- Connects perfectly to Trixbrix and original tracks.
- Dark Bluish Gray color (same as orginal).
Detailed explanation of R104 radius
The R104 is the radius measured from the center of the circle to the centerline between the rails using the LEGO® stud as the unit. LEGO® stud is 8mm. The space needed to have the full R104 circle can be calculated as follows: (104 + 4) * 2 * 8mm = 1728mm = 1.73m. This measures the diameter (2 * radius) of the outer shape of the track - that's why we added 4 studs in the formula.
In general, the formula for calculating the outer diameter of the track circle is:
(R + 4) * 2 * 8mm