- After connecting the power supply to the controller, all peripherals are in the default state
- After pressing the left red button, all peripherals will switch to the opposite state
- Pressing the right red button changes the state of all peripherals again
- LEDs flash during state change
- The controller has 2 modes: for boom barriers and for switches
- The controller starts in the switch mode
- In switch mode the switches have priority over boom barriers and switch first
- Both detector inputs behave in the same way and initiate the state change immediately upon train detection
Boom barrier mode
- To enter boom barrier mode press and hold both red buttons for 2 seconds. The mode change will be confirmed by blinking status light on the controller
- In this mode the boom barriers have the priority over switches
- The detectors work in tandem and the boom barrier change happens when one of the detectors sees a train and afterwards, when the other detector stops seeing the train
- When the barriers are closed the LEDs blink alternately
If during play you notice a malfunction of the controller or its peripherals, disconnect the controller from the power supply immediately!
Make any changes to the system in a non-voltage condition!