Automate your railroad using the awesome Trixbrix Automation products. Add boom barriers that automatically closes when a train comes by, including blinking lights for the railroad crossing. Or add switch motors and signals and make trains take alternating routes using the Trixbrix train detector.
The All-In-One Controller is the heart of the system. It is multi functional so it can be used to control switches, signals and barriers simultaneously. The traindetectors can replicate the manual push of the buttons on the controllers.
This is track automation so trains cannot be controlled with this system but it can react on trains passing by, allowing for automation of the track.
- After connecting the power supply to the controller, all peripherals are in the default state
- After pressing the left red button, all peripherals will switch to the opposite state
- Pressing the right red button changes the state of all peripherals again
- LEDs flash during state change
- The controller has 2 modes: for boom barriers and for switches
- The controller starts in the switch mode
- In switch mode the switches have priority over boom barriers and switch first
- Both detector inputs behave in the same way and initiate the state change immediately upon train detection
Boom barrier mode
- To enter boom barrier mode press and hold both red buttons for 2 seconds. The mode change will be confirmed by blinking status light on the controller
- In this mode the boom barriers have the priority over switches
- The detectors work in tandem and the boom barrier change happens when one of the detectors sees a train and afterwards, when the other detector stops seeing the train
- When the barriers are closed the LEDs blink alternately
If during play you notice a malfunction of the controller or its peripherals, disconnect the controller from the power supply immediately!
Power Supply (5V, 2.1A, USB)
Power Transfer Cable 40cm
4 Switch Combo for Trixbrix Switches
Boom Barriers Combo