The Trixbrix R40 Wye Switch is very useful when you want to merge or diverge tracks with a symmetrical look. 2 half R40 curves, and 2 R40 connectors ('skewed' quarter straights to maintain absolute geometry so railroads are easy to connect) are included. With this Wye Switch, 1 Left Switch R40 and 1 Right Switch R40 you can build a T junction:
- Have more possibilities than the original LEGO® switches
- Build rail yards with ease.
- Build 2 diverging tracks that go perfectly perpendicular with R40 curve geometry as shown in the pictures.
- Build 2 parallel track with a distance of 8 LEGO® studs from the base track which guarantees a safe passing without collisions (the same geometry as the original LEGO® switch).
- Combine the above and build one parallel and one perpendicular turnouts.
Contains 6 elements:
- a switch section with 2 spring mechanisms
- a detach section with smooth rail guides
- 2 R40 curved half tracks
- 2 connectors (left and right) used for parallel setup and a single crossover
- Combine 2 Wye Switches to build a crossover as shown in the pictures (sold separately).
- Completely redesigned geometry with sleepers, studs and anti-studs for a more realistic look.
- Dark Bluish Gray color (same as orginal).
Wye Switch R104
Triple Switch R40