Supports Bundle Classic - 2 Incline and 1 Highest Support Sets
An economically priced bundle of 10 highest supports and 20 incline supports to build a fully working bridge.
Take your layout to a whole new level of fun and entertainment with Trixbrix Bridges and incline sets. Build elevated tracks and underpasses.
There are two types of bridges available:
- The Pillars bridge has one centered column per support and is suitable for use with R56 curves.
- The Supports Bridge has 2 columns per support on the outersides allowing you to also drive trains not only perpendicular underneath the tracks but also in the same direction as the trains above. The set shown here is a Supports type bridge.
- Quickly and effortlessly build bridges
- Run two trains on top of each other
- Create underpasses without collisions
- Contains 10 segments in total
- Build a full u-turn using 9 segments and 8 curved tracks
- Each segment consists of 2 supports, 2 square bricks with holes and 1 adjustable cross arm, tracks sold separately
- 10 segments span 11 train tracks = 176 studs = 140 cm
- The highest column, including the cross-arm, is 121.6mm high (38 plates)
- Vertical clearance of 11,8 cm (fits every LEGO® train)
- Horizontal clearance of 10 studs = 8 cm
- Dark Bluish Gray color (same as orginal).
- Studs on top and holes in the bottom
- fully compatible with LEGO® tracks
- Winter Holiday train doesn't fit under - the chimney is too high
- all heights are multiples of 3.2mm (one LEGO® plate height)
- Fresh batteries - should be non-rechargeable because accus have lower voltage which translates to lower torque and speed.
- Give the train a bit of speed before making the incline.
- Make sure the small rubber bands on the motorized wheels are present (they are by default on all LEGO® trains).
- If you have some custom trains or too many wagons, you might need to make them shorter or lighter in some way.
In general, the incline angle is a compromise between the train's ability to climb and the overall floor space needed.