Free premium FedEx shipping for orders over 140 EUR to USA, Canada, Japan, Norway, Switzerland and over 200 EUR to Australia, New Zealand! Just 3-5 days to deliver!
A new, reimagined elevated tracks kit complete with 10 highest and 20 incline supports to build a fully working overpass.
Contains the following at a considerable discount
- 1x - Highest Supports 2.0
- 2x - Incline Supports 2.0
- Rubber Wheel Rings - 4pcs
- When building the inclines with the original LEGO® tracks you will use all the support columns, but using Trixbrix Double Straight Tracks you only need to use a half of the support columns - use the spare octagonal bricks to achieve a bigger vertical clearance or a less steep incline (but twice as long)
- Upgrade the rubber bands on the motorized wheels with the Trixbrix Rubber Wheel Rings to get a better grip on the inclines
- Add more Highest Supports 2.0 sets to get even longer overpass. Each set gives you an additional 140cm of elevated railroad
- Quickly and effortlessly build bridges
- Run two trains on top of each other
- Create underpasses without collisions
- Contains 30 segments in total
- Build a full u-turn using 9 segments and 8 curved tracks
- Each segment consists of 2 feet, injection molded Octagonal Bricks, 2 octagonal bricks with holes, 2 track cross arm connectors and 1 adjustable cross arm, tracks sold separately
- fully compatible with LEGO® tracks as well as the Trixbrix Double Straight Tracks which enable different height configurations by saving the bricks needed for an incline
- 10 segments span 11 train tracks = 176 studs = 140 cm
- The highest column, including the cross-arm, is 121.6mm high (38 plates)
- Vertical clearance of 11,8 cm (fits every LEGO® train). By adding more Octagonal Bricks you can achieve any height you need
- Horizontal clearance of 10 studs = 8 cm
- Winter Holiday train doesn't fit under - the chimney is too high
- all heights are multiples of 3.2mm (one LEGO® plate height)
- Dark Bluish Gray color (same as orginal)
In case your train has difficulty climbing the incline try the following
- Fresh batteries - should be non-rechargeable because accus have lower voltage which translates to lower torque and speed.
- Give the train a bit of speed before making the incline.
- Upgrade the rubber bands on the motorized wheels with the Trixbrix Rubber Wheel Rings
- If you have some custom trains or too many wagons, you might need to make them shorter or lighter in some way.