Attention UK customers! We are currently not sending any order to the UK due to Brexit. We will refund all not yet sent orders shortly. We are working on resolving this issue but it is more complicated than we thought.
Due to a very high demand, most orders are delayed by 10-15 days. Orders containing only the Double Straight Tracks and R56 Curves are sent immediately.
Free premium FedEx shipping for orders over 140 EUR to USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Norway and Switzerland! Just 3-5 days to deliver!
- newly designed R104 geometry which allows for higher speeds and has more pleasing aesthetics
- have more possibilities than the original Lego switch
- build a diverging track that goes perfectly perpendicular with R104 curve geometry as shown in the pictures
- build a parallel track with a distance of 8 Lego dots from the base track which guarantees a safe passing without collission (you need 2 additional R104 curved tracks)
- if you want to ballast the switch, you need to purchase the custom Ballast Curve R104 for parallel setup
- contains 4 elements
- a switch section with a spring mechanism
- two detach sections with smooth rail guides
- half straight track
- combine 2 left switches to build a single crossover without any additional connecting parts
- combine with R104 curved tracks to build amazing layouts
- completely redesigned geometry with sleepers, studs and holes for a more realistic look
- color: dark bluish gray
- left version