THIS IS A SUPPLEMENTARY SET! Click here for: Bridge with inclines
This is a set with 10 incline pillars.
There are two types of bridges available:
- The Pillars bridge has one centered column per support and is suitable for use with R56 curves.
- The Supports Bridge has 2 columns per support on the outersides allowing you to also drive trains not only perpendicular underneath the tracks but also in the same direction as the trains above. The set shown here is a Supports type bridge.
The custom designed cross leg holds train tracks tight and firmly in place. The cross leg is freely rotatable so tracks are always perfectly connected to the bridge.
- Quickly and effortlessly build bridges
- Contains 10 segments in total
- The lowest segment consists of 2 square bricks and a cross arm, the 9 remaining segments also contain variable height supports
- 10 segments span 11 train tracks = 176 studs = 140 cm
- Each segment consists of 2 supports, 2 square bricks with holes and 1 adjustable cross arm, tracks sold separately
- Recommended for use with straight tracks (curved tracks on an incline make the construction less stable)
- The highest column, including the cross-arm, is 121.6mm high (38 plates)
- Dark Bluish Gray color (same as orginal).
- Studs on top and holes in the bottom
- Fully compatible with LEGO® tracks
- Winter Holiday train doesn't fit under - the chimney is too high
- All heights are multiples of 3.2mm (one LEGO® plate height)
- Purchase separately or in a bundle including 2 Incline Support Sets with a discount
- Fresh batteries - should be non-rechargeable because accus have lower voltage which translates to lower torque and speed.
- Give the train a bit of speed before making the incline.
- Make sure the small rubber bands on the motorized wheels are present (they are by default on all LEGO® trains).
- If you have some custom trains or too many wagons, you might need to make them shorter or lighter in some way.
In general, the incline angle is a compromise between the train's ability to climb and the overall floor space needed.