THIS IS A SUPPLEMENTARY SET! Click here for: Bridge with pillar inclines
This is a set with 10 pillar inclines.
There are two types of bridges available:
- The Pillars bridge has one centered column per support and is suitable for use with R56 curves.
- The Supports Bridge has 2 columns per support on the outersides allowing you to also drive trains not only perpendicular underneath the tracks but also in the same direction as the trains above. The set shown here is a Pillars type bridge.
- Quickly and effortlessly build bridges
- Create underpasses without collisions
- Add separately available Double Straight Tracks to create longer bridges.
- Contains 10 segments in total
- Build a full u-turn using 9 segments and 8 curved tracks
- Each segment consists of 1 pillar and 1 adjustable cross arm, tracks sold separately
- 10 segments span 11 train tracks = 176 studs = 140 cm
- The highest pillar, including the cross-arm, is 121.6mm high (38 plates)
- Vertical clearance of 11,8 cm (fits every LEGO® train)
- Dark Bluish Gray color (same as orginal).
- Fully compatible with LEGO® tracks
- All heights are multiples of 3.2mm (one LEGO® plate height)
- Purchase separately or in a bundle including 2 Incline Pillars Sets with a discount here
- Also available as a bundle with R56 curved tracks that allow to build inclines on curves here
- Fresh batteries - should be non-rechargeable because accus have lower voltage which translates to lower torque and speed.
- Give the train a bit of speed before making the incline.
- Make sure the small rubber bands on the motorized wheels are present (they are by default on all LEGO® trains).
- If you have some custom trains or too many wagons, you might need to make them shorter or lighter in some way.
In general, the incline angle is a compromise between the train's ability to climb and the overall floor space needed.