- The radius is the same as the original LEGO® track, the length of the track is half of the original.
- Part is designed taking into account all of the LEGO® geometric requirements which makes this part fully compatible with original LEGO® tracks and bricks.
- To build a full circle you need 32 pieces.
- A circle has a diameter of 70,4 cm / 2.31 ft.
- Connects perfectly to Trixbrix and original tracks.
- Dark Bluish Gray color (same as orginal).
Detailed explanation of R40 radius
R40 is the radius measured from the center of a circle to the centerline between the rails using the LEGO® stud as the unit. A LEGO® stud is 8mm.
The space needed to have the full R40 circle can be calculated as follows: (40 + 4) * 2 * 8mm = 704mm = 0.7m.
This measures the diameter (2 * radius) of the outer shape of the track - that's why we added 4 studs in the formula.
In general, the formula for calculating the outer diameter of a circle track is:
(R + 4) * 2 * 8mm
Standard LEGO curved Track R40
Curved Track R32
Curved Track R56