Trixbrix Tracks Library for BlueBrick Software
We have a complete library of our tracks for the BlueBrick track planning software. The installation requires a few simple manual steps which are described in detail below. In future versions of the BlueBrick software, our track library will be tightly integrated and the installation will not require any additional steps. The library was meticulously compiled by Matthias Runte who runs a website dedicated to Lego Trains Automation at http://mattzobricks.com
How to install BlueBrick software and Trixbrix library
1. Download BlueBrick 1.8.2 from https://bluebrick.lswproject.com/ BlueBrick is a powerful track planning software by Alban Nanty and is available for free.
2. Unzip BlueBrick to a folder of your choice i.e. “C:\Bluebrick1.8.2”
3. Download Trixbrix Tracks Library from http://mattzobricks.com/tracks/track-planning-with-bluebrick - click on the BIG RED DOWNLOAD BUTTON.
4. Unzip the library to a folder
5. Open the folder (on the right) and drag&drop the “config” and “parts” folders to the BlueBrick1.8.2 folder (on the left). Please note that this overwrites the default BlueBrick files.
6. Start the BlueBrick software
7. Enjoy the whole Trixbrix Library available at your fingertips!
8. For inspiration go to http://mattzobricks.com/tracks/layouts